Summer 2015 is in full swing and the ocean is calling! Grab your yoga mat or stand-up paddle board and head outside for some salty, sandy yoga fun. This August, we challenge you to 30 days of mermaid shenanigans. Reconnect with your inner ocean goddess and learn a few new things along the way. The #mermaidyogis challenge is a great opportunity to re-dedicate yourself to your yoga practice, prioritize your personal health and well-being, and become a part of our tribe.
We've hosted 3 month-long mermaid challenges in the past, and each one has been incredible! I've personally gotten to connect with fellow ocean-loving yoga girls all around the world. From Australia, the UK, South Africa, Ecuador, Mexico, Canada and all over the US, women who feel a deep connection to the sea are joining together for 30 days of community, support, sisterhood, growth and connection through yoga.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Repost the collage above on your Instagram and Facebook and tag #MermaidYogis
- Post once daily from August 1-30 – a video or creative photo of the pose of the day. If you miss a day, no worries. Just catch up before September 2!
- Tag hosts in all posts – @stoked_yogi, @zengirlmandy, @janalyn.rose, @seavibesyoga
- Tag sponsors – @gracedbygrit, @glidesup, @mandukayoga, @colorescience, @twistedguru, @rawelementsusa, @bodyglovegirl, @bloominglotusjewelry, @thebeautyofhandmade
- Be creative, have fun, and remember that this movement is meant to help you LOVE your practice, connect with the ocean, and most importantly -- LOVE yourself! Check in with us hosts daily pose instructions.
OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS
- Graced By Grit @gracedbygrit – beautiful yoga + ocean activewear
- – "lotus" stand-up paddleboard and paddle
- – handmade mala necklace
- – bikini of your choice
- – yoga mat + yogitoes towel
- – beach blanket
- – "dream" yoga mat bag
- – gift basket of SPF all natural skin-care
- Raw Elements - @rawelementsusa– organic sunscreen gift bag