Prep time: 20mins. Cook time: 15mins.
- 1-14oz package of Extra Firm Tofu, cut into long strips
- 1 head of Bok Choy, cut into six inch strips lengthwise
- A few crowns of Broccoli
- Light Marinade for Tofu
(I always use Trader Joe's Soyaki, but a light teriyaki with orange zest works too)
(I happened to have a fresh pineapple, which is always better than canned - no high fructose corn syrup or other preservatives - but use what you got!) Slice pineapple into small cubes.
- 3 cloves of Garlic, chopped (more if feeling garlicky)
- Honey (locally grown honey or agave nectar works best)
- Olive Oil
7) Lastly, smile at your beautiful creation and enjoy with a glass of white wine! :)