My friend Alyson has an awesome blog which she calls the guilt-free guide to an eco-friendly lifestyle. Her latest summertime smoothie caught my eye and I just had to share this simplistic sweetness with you all. I've started my mornings with a green juice or smoothie almost every day for the past few years and love trying new creative recipes. This one's a keeper!
Direct from the Simply Alyson blog, here's her BLUEBERRY LOVE green drink . . . . enjoy!
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 small handfuls of greens (I used spinach)
- 1 handful of ice
- Add all above ingredients in order into high speed blender and blend until liquid! If you don’t have a high speed blender first add all liquid ingredients and greens and blend until liquid. Next add all other goodness and continue to blend (if you slice your banana before freezing it, it will work nicer with a regular blenders).
- Pour into two cups, share and enjoy the taste of summer abundance!
I made this smoothie for breakfast this morning and loved it! I added a but more spinach and blueberries with a touch of honey and a tablespoon of organic flax seed.ReplyDelete
Great data for Real Estate Lake LBJ Agent